Now is the Day of Salvation.

Now is the Day of Salvation.

We then, as workers together with Him also plead
with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
For He says:
"In an acceptable time I have heard you,
And in the day of salvation I have helped you."

Behold, NOW is the accepted time;
Behold, NOW is the day of salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:1,2 NKJV

Since we have NOW been justified by his blood,
how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath
through him!
For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled
to him through the death of his Son, how much more,
having been reconciled, shall we be saved through
his life!
Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through
our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now
received reconciliation.

Romans 5:9-11 NIV

There is therefore NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ
Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the
Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free
from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1,2 NKJV

Glorious, eternal life belongs to those who belong to Him!

Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later your resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)