Living in the fear of the Lord.

Living in The Fear of the Lord

Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria enjoyed a time
of peace. It was strengthened; and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it
grew in numbers, living in the fear of the Lord.

Acts 9:31 NIV

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your
bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your
spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of
this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you
will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good,
pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 12:1,2 NIV

Therefore, putting aside all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and
envy and all slander, like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of
the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation, if you
have tasted the kindness of the Lord.

1 Peter 2:1-3 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord as my savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)