He has prepared wonderful things for us!

He has prepared wonderful things for us!

However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"

1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV

"For behold, I create
new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not
be remembered or come to mind.

Isaiah 65:17 NASB

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ
Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the
Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free
from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1,2 NKJV

"Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
and the living One; and I was dead, and behold,
I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys
of death and of Hades.

Revelation 1:18 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)