Have faith in God.

Have faith in God

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw
yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes
that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I
tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have
received it, and it will be yours.

Mark 11:22-24 NIV

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so
easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set
before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising
the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1,2 KJV

Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let
all that you do be done in love.

1 Corinthians 16:13,14 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to did on the cross an for shedding his blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)