Trusting Always in Him.

Trusting Always in Him

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither
height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39 NIV

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will
fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort
me.

Psalm 23:4 KJV

I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live
in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret
of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and
suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:12,13 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for his blood for me. Three days later you
resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as
my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)