Romans 15:1-6.(NKJV).

"We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak,
and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for
his good, leading to edification. For even Christ did not please
Himself; but as it is written, 'The reproaches of those who reproached
You fell on Me.' For whatever things were written before were written
for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the
Scriptures might have hope. Now may the God of patience and comfort
grant you to be like-minded toward another, according to Christ Jesus,
that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of
our Lord Jesus Christ."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)