John 4:46-54. (NKJV).

"So Jesus came again to Cana of Galilee where He man the water wine.
And there was a certain nobleman whose son was sick at Capernaum. When
he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him
and implored Him to com down and heal his son, for he was at the point
of death. Then Jesus said to him, 'Unless you people see signs and
wonders, you will by no means believe.' The nobleman said to Him,
'Sir, come down before my child dies!' Jesus said, 'God your way; your
son lives.' So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and
he went his way. And now as he was going down, his servants met him
and told him saying, 'Your son lives.' Then he inquired of them the
hour when he got better. And they said to him, "Yesterday at the
seventh hour the fever left him." So the father knew that it was at
the same hour which Jesus said to him, 'Your son lives.' And he
himself believed, and his whole household. This is the second sign
Jesus did when He come out of Judea into Galilee."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding is blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)