He I our Righteousness and our Peace!

He Is our Righteousness and our Peace!

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to
David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is
just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel
will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The
LORD Our Righteousness.

Jeremiah 26:5,6 NIV

If only you had paid attention to my commands,
your peace would have been like a river,
your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

"There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked."

Isaiah 48:18 & 22 NIV

For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given:
and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful,
Counsellor, The mighty God,
The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might
become the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5:21 NASB.

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding I blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)