Acts 3:1-10. (NKJV).

"Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of
prayer, the ninth hour. And a certain man lame from his mother womb
was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is
called Beautiful, to ask alms from those who entered the temple; who,
seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked for alms. And
fixing his eyes on him, with John, Peter said, 'Look at us.' So he
gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them.
Then Peter said, 'Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I
give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.'
And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately
his feet and ankle bones received strength. So he, leaping up, stood
and walked entered the temple with them-walking, leaping and praising
God. Then they knew that it was he who sat begging at the Beautiful
gate of the temple; and they were filled with wonder amazement at
what had happened to him."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding is blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior.In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)