2 Timothy 4:1-8.

2 Timothy 4.1-8

"When Christ Jesus comes as king, he will be the judge of everyone,
whether they are living or dead. So with God and Christ as witnesses,
I command you to preach God's message. Do it willingly, even if it
isn't the popular thing to do. You must correct people and point out
their sins. But also cheer them up, and when you instruct them, always
be patient. The time is coming when people won't listen to good
teaching. Instead, they will look for teachers who will please them by
telling them only what they are itching to hear. They will turn from
the truth and eagerly listen to senseless stories. But you must stay
calm and be willing to suffer. You must work hard to tell the good
news and to do your job well.

Now the time has come for me to die. My life is like a drink offering
being poured out on the altar. I have fought well. I have finished
the race, and I have been faithful. So a crown will be given to me
for pleasing the Lord. He judges fairly, and on the day of judgment he
will give a crown to me and to everyone else who wants him to appear
with power."

Father God, forgive sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down to
die on the cross and for shedding for me. Three days later you
resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as
my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)