Revelation 22:6-21.

Revelation 22.6-21
The Coming of Christ

"Then I was told:

These words are true and can be trusted. The Lord God controls the
spirits of his prophets, and he is the one who sent his angel to show
his servants what must happen right away. Remember, I am coming soon!
God will bless everyone who pays attention to the message of this
book.

My name is John, and I am the one who heard and saw these things. Then
after I had heard and seen all this, I knelt down and began to worship
at the feet of the angel who had shown it to me.

But the angel said, Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you. I am
the same as a follower or a prophet or anyone else who obeys what is
written in this book. God is the one you should worship.

Don't keep the prophecies in this book a secret. These things will happen soon.

Evil people will keep on being evil, and everyone who is dirty-minded
will still be dirty-minded. But good people will keep on doing right,
and God's people will always be holy.

Then I was told:

I am coming soon! And when I come, I will reward everyone for what
they have done. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the
beginning and the end.

God will bless all who have washed their robes. They will each have
the right to eat fruit from the tree that gives life, and they can
enter the gates of the city. But outside the city will be dogs,
witches, immoral people, murderers, idol worshipers, and everyone who
loves to tell lies and do wrong.

I am Jesus! And I am the one who sent my angel to tell all of you
these things for the churches. I am David's Great Descendant, and I am
also the bright morning star.

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Everyone who hears this should say, "Come!"

If you are thirsty, come! If you want life-giving water, come and take
it. It's free!

Here is my warning for everyone who hears the prophecies in this book:

If you add anything to them, God will make you suffer all the terrible
troubles written in this book. If you take anything away from these
prophecies, God will not let you have part in the life-giving tree and
in the holy city described in this book.

The one who has spoken these things says, "I am coming soon!"

So, Lord Jesus, please come soon!

I pray that the Lord Jesus will be kind to all of you."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)