Revelation 21:22-22:5.

Revelation 21.22-22.5

I did not see a temple there. The Lord God All-Powerful and the Lamb
were its temple. And the city did not need the sun or the moon. The
glory of God was shining on it, and the Lamb was its light.

Nations will walk by the light of that city, and kings will bring
their riches there. Its gates are always open during the day, and
night never comes. The glorious treasures of nations will be brought
into the city. But nothing unworthy will be allowed to enter. No one
who is dirty-minded or who tells lies will be there. Only those whose
names are written in the Lamb's book of life will be in the city.

The angel showed me a river that was crystal clear, and its waters
gave life. The river came from the throne where God and the Lamb were
seated. Then it flowed down the middle of the city's main street. On
each side of the river are trees that grow a different kind of fruit
each month of the year. The fruit gives life, and the leaves are used
as medicine to heal the nations.

God's curse will no longer be on the people of that city. He and the
Lamb will be seated there on their thrones, and its people will
worship God and will see him face to face. God's name will be written
on the foreheads of the people. Never again will night appear, and no
one who lives there will ever need a lamp or the sun. The Lord God
will be their light, and they will rule forever."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24