Psalm 57.

Psalm 57 (GNT)

1 "Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful, because I come to you for
safety. In the shadow of your wings I find protection until the raging
storms are over. 2 I call to God, the Most High, to God, who supplies
my every need. 3 He will answer from heaven and save me; he will
defeat my oppressors. God will show me his constant love and
faithfulness. 4 I am surrounded by enemies, who are like lions hungry
for human flesh. Their teeth are like spears and arrows; their tongues
are like sharp swords. 5 Show your greatness in the sky, O God, and
your glory over all the earth. 6 My enemies have spread a net to catch
me; I am overcome with distress. They dug a pit in my path, but fell
into it themselves. 7 I have complete confidence, O God; I will sing
and praise you! 8 Wake up, my soul! Wake up, my harp and lyre! I will
wake up the sun. 9 I will thank you, O Lord, among the nations. I will
praise you among the peoples. 10 Your constant love reaches the
heavens; your faithfulness touches the skies. 11 Show your greatness
in the sky, O God, and your glory over all the earth."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)