Isaiah 43:1-21.

Isaiah 43.1-21
The Lord Has Rescued His People

"Descendants of Jacob, I, the Lord, created you and formed your
nation. Israel, don't be afraid. I have rescued you. I have called you
by name; now you belong to me. When you cross deep rivers, I will be
with you, and you won't drown. When you walk through fire, you won't
be burned or scorched by the flames.

I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, the God who saves
you. I gave up Egypt, Ethiopia, and the region of Seba in exchange for
you. To me, you are very dear, and I love you. That's why I gave up
nations and people to rescue you.

Don't be afraid! I am with you. From both east and west I will bring
you together. I will say to the north and to the south, "Free my sons
and daughters! Let them return from distant lands. They are my people-
I created each of them to bring honor to me."

The Lord Alone Is God

The Lord said:

Bring my people together. They have eyes and ears, but they can't see
or hear. Tell everyone of every nation to gather around. None of them
can honestly say, "We told you so!" If someone heard them say this,
then tell us about it now.

My people, you are my witnesses and my chosen servant. I want you to
know me, to trust me, and understand that I alone am God. I have
always been God; there can be no others.

I alone am the Lord; only I can rescue you. I promised to save you,
and I kept my promise. You are my witnesses that no other god did
this. I, the Lord, have spoken. I am God now and forever. No one can
snatch you from me or stand in my way.

The Lord Will Prepare the Way

I, the Lord, will rescue you! I am Israel's holy God, and this is my
promise: For your sake, I will send an army against Babylon to drag
its people away, crying as they go.

I am the Lord, your holy God, Israel's Creator and King. I am the one
who cut a path through the mighty ocean. I sent an army to chase you
with chariots and horses; now they lie dead, unable to move. They are
like an oil lamp with the flame snuffed out.

Forget the Past

The Lord said:

Forget what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am
creating something new. There it is! Do you see it? I have put roads
in deserts, streams in thirsty lands. Every wild animal honors me,
even jackals and owls. I provide water in deserts- streams in thirsty
lands for my chosen people. I made them my own nation, so they would
praise me."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)