Pray for our leaders.

Pray for Our Leaders

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers,
intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings,
and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and
peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and
acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to
be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV

To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of
Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be
revealed: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving
as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as
God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not
lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the
flock.

1 Peter 5:1-3 NIV

Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and
considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith. Jesus
Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:7,8 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)