He Spoke in Parables.

He Spoke in Parables

He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has
been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more,
and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has
will be taken from him.

This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not
see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. In them is
fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "You will be ever hearing but never
understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this
people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their
eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and
I would heal them."

Matthew 13:11-15 NIV

And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a
sower went forth to sow; And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way
side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony
places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they
were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And
some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But
other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an
hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

Matthew 13:3-8 KJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)