Ask Seek, Knock

Ask, Seek, Knock

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and
the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who
seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

Matthew 7:7,8 NIV

And it shall come to pass,
that before they call,
I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking,
I will hear.

Isaiah 65:24 KJV

Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be
glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:13-15 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)