Love One Another.

Love One Another

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be
devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above
yourselves.

Romans 12:9,10 NIV

Jesus said, "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one
another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this
shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to
another."

John 13:34,35 KJV

Through Him you have confidence in God, who raised Him from the dead
and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. Having
purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere love
of the brethren, love one another earnestly from the heart.

1 Peter 1:21,22 RSV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)