Children-God's blessing.

Children - God's Blessing!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5 NKJV

Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are their fathers.

Proverbs 17:6 KJV

When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the
little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of
God belongs to such as these.
I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God
like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in
his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.

Mark 10:14-16 NIV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)