Pray, Pray, Pray.

Pray. Pray. Pray.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask
anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he
hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14,15 NIV

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and
let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the
Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall
raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven
him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another,
that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man
availeth much.

James 5:14-16 KJV

When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to
stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that
they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in
full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door
and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees
what is done in secret will reward you.

Matthew 6:5,6 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending shedding Jesus
Christ down to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me.
Three days later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus
Christ into my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)