Luke 18:35-19:10.

Luke 18:35—19:10.

35 "As Jesus was coming near Jericho, there was a blind man sitting by
the road, begging. 36 When he heard the crowd passing by, he asked,
"What is this?" 37 "Jesus of Nazareth is passing by," they told him.
38 He cried out, "Jesus! Son of David! Have mercy on me!" 39 The
people in front scolded him and told him to be quiet. But he shouted
even more loudly, "Son of David! Have mercy on me!" 40 So Jesus
stopped and ordered the blind man to be brought to him. When he came
near, Jesus asked him, 41 "What do you want me to do for you?" "Sir,"
he answered, "I want to see again." 42 Jesus said to him, "Then see!
Your faith has made you well." 43 At once he was able to see, and he
followed Jesus, giving thanks to God. When the crowd saw it, they all
praised God. 1 Jesus went on into Jericho and was passing through. 2
There was a chief tax collector there named Zacchaeus, who was rich. 3
He was trying to see who Jesus was, but he was a little man and could
not see Jesus because of the crowd. 4 So he ran ahead of the crowd and
climbed a sycamore tree to see Jesus, who was going to pass that way.
5 When Jesus came to that place, he looked up and said to Zacchaeus,
"Hurry down, Zacchaeus, because I must stay in your house today." 6
Zacchaeus hurried down and welcomed him with great joy. 7 All the
people who saw it started grumbling, "This man has gone as a guest to
the home of a sinner!" 8 Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord,
"Listen, sir! I will give half my belongings to the poor, and if I
have cheated anyone, I will pay back four times as much." 9 Jesus said
to him, "Salvation has come to this house today, for this man, also,
is a descendant of Abraham. 10 The Son of Man came to seek and to save
the lost."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)