John 13:21-35.

John 13:21-35.

21 "After Jesus had said this, he was deeply troubled and declared
openly, "I am telling you the truth: one of you is going to betray
me." 22 The disciples looked at one another, completely puzzled about
whom he meant. 23 One of the disciples, the one whom Jesus loved, was
sitting next to Jesus. 24 Simon Peter motioned to him and said, "Ask
him whom he is talking about." 25 So that disciple moved closer to
Jesus' side and asked, "Who is it, Lord?" 26 Jesus answered, "I will
dip some bread in the sauce and give it to him; he is the man." So he
took a piece of bread, dipped it, and gave it to Judas, the son of
Simon Iscariot. 27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into
him. Jesus said to him, "Hurry and do what you must!" 28 None of the
others at the table understood why Jesus said this to him. 29 Since
Judas was in charge of the money bag, some of the disciples thought
that Jesus had told him to go and buy what they needed for the
festival, or to give something to the poor. 30 Judas accepted the
bread and went out at once. It was night. 31 After Judas had left,
Jesus said, "Now the Son of Man's glory is revealed; now God's glory
is revealed through him. 32 And if God's glory is revealed through
him, then God will reveal the glory of the Son of Man in himself, and
he will do so at once. 33 My children, I shall not be with you very
much longer. You will look for me; but I tell you now what I told the
Jewish authorities, "You cannot go where I am going." 34 And now I
give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so
you must love one another. 35 If you have love for one another, then
everyone will know that you are my disciples."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)