Overcoming Faith!

Overcoming Faith!

This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not
burdensome, for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the
victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:3,4 NIV

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our
Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this
grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:1,2 KJV

By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of
God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are
visible. By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain,
through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God
testifying about his gifts, and through faith, though he is dead, he
still speaks.

Hebrews 11:3,4 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)