Luke 20:45-21:4.

Luke 20:45—21:4 (Good News Translation)

45 "As all the people listened to him, Jesus said to his disciples, 46
"Be on your guard against the teachers of the Law, who like to walk
around in their long robes and love to be greeted with respect in the
marketplace; who choose the reserved seats in the synagogues and the
best places at feasts; 47 who take advantage of widows and rob them of
their homes, and then make a show of saying long prayers! Their
punishment will be all the worse! " 1 Jesus looked around and saw rich
people dropping their gifts in the Temple treasury, 2 and he also saw
a very poor widow dropping in two little copper coins. 3 He said, "I
tell you that this poor widow put in more than all the others. 4 For
the others offered their gifts from what they had to spare of their
riches; but she, poor as she is, gave all she had to live on."

Father God, fogive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down to
die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)