Putting Away Fleshly Lusts.

Putting Away Fleshly Lusts

The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside
the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave
decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in
sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.
Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think
about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

Romans 13:12-14 NIV

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the
affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in
the Spirit.

Galatians 5:24,25 KJV

For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit
is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward
God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not
even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:6-8 NASB

Please say this prayer:

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)