All good gifts come from Him!

All good gifts come from Him!

Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and
patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward
repentance?

Romans 2:4 NIV

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:20 KJV

He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good and gave
you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts
with food and gladness.

Acts 14:17 NASB

For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for
who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not
see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.

Romans 8:24,25 NASB

Please say this prayer:

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)