Regarding Faith.

Regarding Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things
not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of
God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do
appear.

Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that
you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together
with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is
the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses
knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness
of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but
Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live
by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Galatians 2:20 NASB

For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight
of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things
which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things
which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are
eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:17,18 NASB

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)