Let us be diligent to Obey Him.

Let us be diligent to Obey Him

Before I was afflicted I went astray;
but now I keep thy word.

Thou art good and doest good;
teach me thy statutes.

It is good for me that I was afflicted,
that I might learn thy statutes.

I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right,
and that in faithfulness thou hast afflicted me.

Let thy steadfast love be ready to comfort me
according to thy promise to thy servant.

Psalm 119:67,68,71,75, 76 RSV

And if they are bound in fetters,
And are caught in the cords of affliction,

Then He declares to them their work
And their transgressions, that they
have magnified themselves.

He opens their ear to instruction,
And commands that they return from evil.

Job 36:8-10 NASB

See, I have refined you,
though not as silver;

I have tested you in
the furnace of affliction.

Isaiah 48:10 NIV

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)