Exodus 23:20-33.

Exodus 23:20-33 (Good News Translation)

          20I will send an angel ahead of you to protect you as you
travel and to bring you to the place which I have prepared.
          21Pay attention to him and obey him. Do not rebel against him,
for I have sent him, and he will not pardon such rebellion.
          22But if you obey him and do everything I command, I will fight
against all your enemies.
          23My angel will go ahead of you and take you into the land of
the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites,
and the Jebusites, and I will destroy them.
          24Do not bow down to their gods or worship them, and do not
adopt their religious practices. Destroy their gods and break down their
sacred stone pillars.
          25If you worship me, the
         LORD your God, I will bless you with food and water and take
away all your sicknesses.
          26In your land no woman will have a miscarriage or be without
children. I will give you long lives.

          27I will make the people who oppose you afraid of me; I will
bring confusion among the people against whom you fight, and I will make
all your enemies turn and run from you.
          28I will throw your enemies into panic;
          I will drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites
as you advance.
          29I will not drive them out within a year's time; if I did, the
land would become deserted, and the wild animals would be too many for you.
          30Instead, I will drive them out little by little, until there
are enough of you to take possession of the land.
          31I will make the borders of your land extend from the Gulf of
Aqaba to the Mediterranean Sea and from the desert to the Euphrates River.
I will give you power over the inhabitants of the land, and you will drive
them out as you advance.
          32Do not make any agreement with them or with their gods.
          33Do not let those people live in your country; if you do, they
will make you sin against me. If you worship their gods, it will be a fatal
trap for you.
         "
God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)