Philippians 3:12-4:1.

Philippians 3:12-4:1 (GNT)

12I do not claim that I have already succeeded or have already become
perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has
already won me to himself. 13Of course, my friends, I really do not think
that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however, is to forget what
is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. 14So I run straight
toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through
Christ Jesus to the life above. 15All of us who are spiritually mature
should have this same attitude. But if some of you have a different
attitude, God will make this clear to you. 16However that may be, let us
go forward according to the same rules we have followed until now. 17Keep
on imitating me, my friends. Pay attention to those who follow the right
example that we have set for you. 18I have told you this many times
before, and now I repeat it with tears: there are many whose lives make
them enemies of Christ's death on the cross. 19They are going to end up in
hell, because their god is their bodily desires. They are proud of what
they should be ashamed of, and they think only of things that belong to
this world. 20We, however, are citizens of heaven, and we eagerly wait for
our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven. 21He will change
our weak mortal bodies and make them like his own glorious body, using
that power by which he is able to bring all things under his rule. 1So
then, my friends, how dear you are to me and how I miss you! How happy you
make me, and how proud I am of you!-this, dear friends, is how you should
stand firm in your life in the Lord.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)