Philippians 1:1-11.

Philippians 1.1-11

"From Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus. To all of God's
people who belong to Christ Jesus at Philippi and to all of your
church officials and officers. I pray that God our Father and the Lord
Jesus Christ will be kind to you and will bless you with peace!

Paul's Prayer for the Church in Philippi

Every time I think of you, I thank my God. And whenever I mention you
in my prayers, it makes me happy. This is because you have taken part
with me in spreading the good news from the first day you heard about
it. God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain
that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ Jesus
returns. You have a special place in my heart. So it is only natural
for me to feel the way I do. All of you have helped in the work that
God has given me, as I defend the good news and tell about it here in
jail. God himself knows how much I want to see you. He knows that I
care for you in the same way that Christ Jesus does. I pray that your
love will keep on growing and that you will fully know and understand
how to make the right choices. Then you will still be pure and
innocent when Christ returns. And until that day, Jesus Christ will
keep you busy doing good deeds that bring glory and praise to God."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)